25 Points on Love & Living Life!
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more
painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person
know how you feel.
2. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting
right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know
how to be grateful for that gift.
3. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the Romance
in a relationship-and find out you still care for that person.
4. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you,
only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just
have to let go.
5. When the door of happiness closes, another opens but at times we
look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one which has been
opened for us.
6. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing
with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best
conversation you've ever had.
7. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but
also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
8. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love
back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their
but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.
9. There are things you'd love to hear that you would never hear from
person whom you would like to hear them from, but don't be so deaf as
not to hear it from the one who says it from his heart.
10. Never say good-bye if you still want to try --never give up if you
still feel you can go on -- never say you don't love a person anymore if
you can't let go.
11. Love comes to those who still hope although they've been
disappointed-to those who still believe although they've been betrayed,
need to love those who still love although they've been hurt before.
12. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like
someone and a day to love someone -- but it takes a lifetime to
13. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that
fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a
smile to make a dark day seem bright. Hope you find the one that
makes you smile.
14. There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you
just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
Hope you dream of that special someone.
15. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you
want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the
things you want to do.
16. The best and most beautiful things in this world can neither be seen
nor touched, but can be felt with the heart.
17. Always put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that it hurts you,
probably hurts the person, too. Don't be so quick to judge.
18. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a
timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.
19. The beginning of love is to let those we love be just themselves,
not twist them with our own image -- otherwise, we love only the
of ourselves we find in them.
20. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of
they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
21. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have
searched, and those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the
importance of people who have touched their lives.
22. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
23. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you
can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and
24. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was
smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one who
and everyone around you is crying.
And last but not least...
25. May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to
make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope
to make you happy.