10 RULES FOR A HAPPY DAY
1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK: If someone is rude; if someone is impatient;
if someone is unkind...I will not respond in like manner.
2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY": If I come across someone
who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that
individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family
member, neighbor, coworker or stranger.
3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY: I will carefully chose
and guard my words, being certain that I do not spread gossip, slander or
malign anyone in any way.
4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE: I will find ways to help share the
burden of another person. I will find ways to make life more pleasant.
5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE: I will forgive any hurts or
injuries that come my way. (I will also work to forgive injuries that
have been inflicted upon me in the past.)
6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE, BUT I WILL DO IT SECRETLY:
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another person.
7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS AS I WISH TO BE TREATED: I will practice
the golden rule -- do unto others as you would have them do unto you --
with everyone I encounter.
8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED:
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference to
someone who is wrestling with life.
9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY: I will eat less; I will eat only healthy
foods: I will thank God for my body.
10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY: I will spend a little more time in
prayer today; I will begin reading God's Word today; I will find a
quiet place (at some point during this day) and listen to God's
If you wrote this or know the author, please, send the info to me so I
may give proper credit with the author's name, copyright and a link.